Heat is dispersed evenly across the base, unlike most heated propagators there are no hot or cold spots; so no uneven growth. Temperature is fully adjustable from 5°C to 30°C; allowing growers to adjust the propagation environment to suit their specific grow area.
Why the X-Stream Heat produces great results
• Even heat dispersion, no hot or cold spots.
• Temperature is accurately maintained.
• X-Stream lid retains humidity levels.
The benefits of the X-Stream Heat
• Maximum control – set and maintain the desired heat and humidity levels to suit the specific growing environment.
• Large enough for the serious grower – most heated propagators are only suited to small scale growing. X-Stream Heat fits 3 trays of Grodan SBS cubes!
• Even growth – no hot or cold spots means plants develop at the same rate and can be transplanted together.
• Ease of use – digital thermostat displays actual temperature and desired temperature for easy monitoring of the growing environment.