How the Hotbox Sulfume Sulphur Vaporiser Works
The Hotbox Sulfume Sulphur Vaporiser heats sulphur via a thermostatically controlled hot-plate. The Hotbox heats sulphur just to the point where it vaporises slowly into the grow-room. With it’s carefully controlled heating action, the Hotbox will not produce any toxic combustion products like sulphur dioxide, only sulphur vapour is produced. Sulphur vapour kills mould spores, preventing the spread of fungi and rot. Sulphur is also toxic to spider mites and various other grow-room pests. The Hotbox releases a consistent 2 gram dose of sulphur over an 8 hour period ensuring there is no wastage.
How to use the Hotbox Sulfume Sulphur Vaporiser
A single Hotbox Sulfume Vaporiser can be used to treat a grow-room up to 100 m2 in size. The Hotbox should be hung roughly in the centre of the grow-room at a height of least 1 meter below the ceiling to give the sulphur vapour enough space to dissipate properly. The sulphur container inside the Hotbox should be filled to the fill-level mark with sulphur and then placed onto the internal hot-plate. During treatment times it is necessary to have grow-room extraction and intake fans switched off so that the sulphur remains in the room to do its job. This means that the best time to use the Hotbox is during the dark-period. Treatments take 8 hours and a timer can be used to switch the Hotbox on and. As a preventative measure, the Hotbox should be used once a week. To help eradicate an on-going infestation, the Hotbox can be used as frequently as necessary, even every dark-period for a week or so until the situation is under control.
• Do not use during the last 2 weeks of harvest/fruiting otherwise your plants may be damaged.
• The HotBox releases an “egg-like” smell that’s not harmful but can be irritating. Make sure your grow room is properly sealed so that the smell cannot travel elsewhere.
• Following excessive use, a crystal-like discharge will normally form above the Hotbox. Simply use a vacuum cleaner or dustpan and brush to clean this.
• Never run the HotBox when the cup is empty
• Turn lights, extraction fans and input fans off before and during use
This Product comes with out the sulphur so dont forget to buy some