Control of a wide range of pests and mildew safely and effectively. Pests don’t become resistant to Bugicide, meaning you can use it repeatedly to control Spider Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, Mealybugs, Scale and Psylilids.
• Controls pests by a physical mode of action.
• Can be used right up to harvest.
• Does not harm birds and bees.
• Suitable for all flowers, fruits & vegetables.
• Safe for indoor and outdoor growing.
Directions for use: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Always read the label before use. Use at the first sign of pest infestation. Spray both sides of leaf surfaces until run off. Apply spray directly to pests. Store out of direct sunlight above 10 °C and below 25 °C.
Repeat weekly to keep pests under control. Can be used more frequently for heavier infestations (several times, every 2-3 days)
To avoid scorching do not spray in hot, dry conditions. Spray small test area and monitor for damage before treating valuable, unusual plants.